Tuesday 7 May 2013

Three Moslems to a Christian in a Heidelberg Streetcar

“We will exterminate all of you”


This letter recently appeared in a German newspaper, the Rhein Neckar Zeitung.

Recently, on Friday evening, I took tram line 23 from Bismarckplatz towards Leimen, travelling home. I live in Emmertsgrund. Three young men, aged around 20, got on at the same time and sat in a four-seat section opposite me. They had beards and embroidered caps on their heads, of the kind that Muslims wear when visiting the mosque. The journey passed as usual till just before Rohrbach-Sud. I read a book and the three young men conversed in fluent German without an accent, from which it can be concluded that they attended school in Germany. But shortly before Rohrbach-Sud I got ready to leave and heard one of them say to me: "We will destroy you all." And "we will wipe you out". As I looked up, amazed, and stood up to get off, the third of them said to me: "You will all go to hell if you do not accept Allah's law." All stared at a crucifix that I wore round my neck and smiled smugly. I got off without comment and the three continued towards Leimen. Question: where is all this going to lead?

Christel Golze, Heidelberg
link 


No comments:

Post a Comment